Blockchain was invented by a person (or group of people) using the name Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 to serve as the public transaction ledger of the cryptocurrency bitcoin.The invention of the blockchain for bitcoin made it the first digital currency to solve the double-spending problem without the need of a trusted authority or central server. The bitcoin design has inspired other applications, and blockchains that are readable by the public are widely used by cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is considered a type of payment rail. While more prominent use cases emerge every now and then, none has truly driven universal application of blockchains yet. But there is still hope. In fact, the blockchain industry is already tapping into a large sector with significant size and financial backing: Gaming. AURUM is a brand-new game ecological platform based on blockchain.
Looking at the past time of gaming history, one can pinpoint three overall trends:
1. A rapid transition from hardware-based media (floppy disks, CDs, cartridges) to digital distribution of games, e.g. via Steam, Epic Store, etc.
2. The global gaming market revenue has been increasing, with more than 2.5 billion gamers. By 2022, the global gaming market will grow to $196 billion. Each market segment shows a growth trend, proving that the gaming market is in a healthy state.
3. New types of games are constantly emerging, such as the rise of blockchain games and free game modes. Downloadable content and free-to-play games have long overtaken the mere buy-once-pay-once model to distribute games. In-game assets like virtual currencies (e.g. World of Warcraft Gold) or items (the proverbial sword, but also cosmetic items) have become hugely important both due to the free-to-play characteristic of many games. In-game digital assets have therefore been forming actual economies within games. While multiple generations of gamers are already used to this kind of interaction with digital assets, hardly any gamer has considered the pitfalls. Blockchain technology offers the basis of this future infrastructure, allowing gamers to own their assets as well as freely transfer and interoperate with them.
Blockchain gaming is undoubtedly one of the biggest hypes in the industry currently. AURUM is a blockchain gaming platform used to build a crypto asset trading application ecosystem. It uses the blockchain's trust mechanism, anti-tampering, information transparency, common supervision and traceability, to provide gamers with cross-border, cross-asset security, efficiency, low cost of the next generation of blockchain game platform.
AURUM is committed to solving problems in the traditional gaming industry:
1. Transparency, provable scarcity, and authenticity
Once you own an in-game asset on a blockchain, there’s no need to rely on proprietary marketplaces of the game developers anymore. You can validate the authenticity and history of the asset yourself. Due to the immutability and security of blockchain records, you can be sure to get what you’re paying for.
2. Blockchain’s value propositions
Owning in-game assets on a blockchain provides sovereignty to players. Since they actually own the assets, game developers can’t freely dictate how to handle and transact with them.
The advantages of AURUM will advance the adoption of blockchain technology.
1. Leading game advantages
AURUM is a decentralized, trusted and smart gaming platform! Combined with blockchain technology, each system setting in the game is developed using smart contract technology, and the player's mining data and personal information are stored on the blockchain and will not disappear.
Strong security protection ensures that users' private data and assets will not be leaked or stolen. The data can be trusted, and the game operator cannot tamper and delete the player's game data at will, making the player's game data transparent and trustworthy. Breaking the island economy and using digital assets as the settlement method for games greatly reduces the transaction fees for players. At the same time, players' digital assets can be circulated globally based on the blockchain, no longer limited to games, and will not form an island economy. Smart games, combined with blockchain technology, use smart contracts to design a game framework, automatically execute smart contracts, and realize the intelligent operation of the game.
2. Various game types
AURUM has hired a number of senior game planning experts and game construction experts to continuously make efforts to develop more novel and safe mini-games. After that, the APP ecosystem will successively implant a variety of mini-games to enrich the user experience and create a diversified game ecosystem.
3. Powerful basic functions
Gamers can verify the mining and forging process of AURUM online. At the same time, all transactions of gamers will be recorded on the chain. Gamers can audit the records to ensure the fairness of the game and protect the rights and interests of gamers. AURUM platform provides transparent financial operations, and also improves the gamer's trading and withdrawal experience.
Soon, the blockchain gaming industry will professionalize and produce more quality games, also of blockbuster caliber. AURUM will promote the development of blockchain gaming technology. Find more in-depth materials on the AURUM official website. https://www.rushgold.org